Mighty is free to use! We don’t charge a commission on sales and we even cover credit card processing fees. In the future, we may offer some upgrade options for a fee. If you choose to use Mighty to create print on demand merchandise, then you will keep 20% of the money they make and we’ll use the other 80% to pay the vendor manufactures, prints, and ships your items for you.
You will need to market your business to friends and family. Mighty does not market your business for you. We’ve seen success by emailing family using our built-in tool, having family members post on social media, asking customers for referrals, handing out posters or business cards at events, creating videos on YouTube and more. Your help here is important. Our coaching team and fellow CEOs in the community have created lots of great content to support you with this as well. Of course, sales are not guaranteed - it takes hard work and not everyone who uses Mighty will make a sale.
When you sell something that you make, have, or do, you keep 100% of what the customer pays. Mighty takes no fee on sales. We even cover the credit card processing fees for you! If you choose to sell a Print on Demand product from the Mighty Catalog, you will earn 50% of the retail price (here is a chart of the profit you earn on each item in our catalog). Mighty takes no fees on these Print on Demand sales; we pay our printing partner to create and ship the item(s) and send the remaining amount to you.
When you make your first sale, we'll ask you to connect a bank account using Stripe. You can then cash out their earnings from Mighty to that bank account. Transfers may take 1-3 business days to show up in your bank account.
Yep! It’s your choice. All of the website addresses are structured like this for now – “whateveryoupick.mighty.business”
We’ve made it super simple. Many entrepreneurs take only a few minutes to create their website. You can also take as much time as you want to make it your own by adding lots of customization and continue to update it.